Full papers (5-6 pages) or short papers (1-3 pages) can be submitted. All papers must be written in English and submitted electronically in PDF format. Submissions have to be done via the MARSS2023 Paper Management system (Easy Chair). All accepted papers (full and short) will be presented in the technical sessions (oral presentation, 20 min).
The full paper submission will be closed on July 11, 2023, at 09:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Notification of full paper status (accepted or rejected) will be sent to authors within two weeks after the paper submission. Accepted full papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® subject to meeting IEEE Xplore®’s scope and quality requirements. Therefore, authors must prepare their full papers based on IEEE Templates (Word/LaTeX). All full papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted full papers will have to be revised according to the reviewers‘ comments. The final full paper (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file) must be uploaded via the MARSS2023 Paper Management system by August 10, 2023. Detailed instructions will be available on MARSS2023 website. Two additional pages are permitted for the final full paper (up to 8 pages in total) at an extra page charge. All accepted and presented full papers will contest for Best Conference Paper Award, Best Application Paper Award, and three Best Student Paper Awards.
The short paper submission will be closed on July 11, 2023, at 09:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Notification of short paper status (accepted or rejected) will be sent to authors 2-3 days after the submission. Accepted short papers cannot be included into IEEE Xplore® and cannot contest for Best Paper Awards.
All accepted papers (full and short) will be included into the conference proceedings on USB that is part of the welcome bag that will be handed out to each registered participant on the conference venue. Note that this USB conference proceedings does not count as a formal publication and it won’t be publicly available.
- The registration fee covers only one presentation at the conference. An extra fee is due for a second presentation given by the same speaker. IMPORTANT: MARSS2023 does not accept more than two presentations by the same speaker.
- MARSS2023 registration fee cannot be waived or discounted for anybody. This includes all Chairs, Plenary speakers, organizers of Special sessions, speakers in Special sessions, members of the conference committees, and all other attendees.
- Authors will be notified on paper status within two weeks after the paper submission. Therefore, if the speaker has to apply for a visa, it is advisable to submit a paper as early as possible in order to avoid problems caused by the long processing time of visa applications.
- No online or recorded presentation options are offered at MARSS2023.
- If you have a problem with Easy Chair, please try the link provided by Easy Chair. This article discusses a submission procedure to EasyChair, it is recommended for first time users or for everyone having a problem to submit.