- Call for Papers
- Call for Special Sessions
- Invitation to Industry – On-site Exhibition
- Plenary talks
- Program at a Glance
- Nominations for Big-on-Small Award
- Paper submission open
MARSS, the annual International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales, is a non-profit conference run by the microrobotic community and technically supported by IEEE-RAS and IEEE-NTC. MARSS2023 will be held in-person on October 09-13, 2023, in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The conference is the flagship forum to discuss cross-disciplinary activities on 1) manipulation, automation, measurement, and characterization at micro/nano scales, and 2) all kinds of small-scale robots (nm – cm) and their applications.
|Full paper submission (5-6 pages):||July 10, 2023|
|Short paper submission (1-3 pages):||July 10, 2023|
|Notification of paper status:||Full paper: within 2 weeks after the submission
Short paper: 2-3 days after the submission
|Submission of camera-ready full papers:||August 10, 2023|
|Registration for speakers of full papers:||August 10, 2023|
|Early Bird registration (discounted):||August 10, 2023|
|Special session proposals:||July 10, 2023 (preliminary proposal, OPTIONAL)
August 10, 2023 (final proposal)
- Authors will be notified on paper status within two weeks after the paper submission. If the speaker has to apply for a visa, it is advisable to submit a paper as early as possible in order to avoid problems caused by the long processing time of visa applications.
- No online or recorded presentation options are offered at MARSS2023.