- Before July 1, 2019, registration and payment are made through an online registration system.
- Starting from July 1, 2019, you can register and pay at the conference venue. Registration desk will be open on July 1 at 15.00 – 20.00, and on July 2 – July 4 at 08.00 – 17.00.
- MARSS2019 registration fee cannot be waived or discounted for anybody. This includes all Chairs, Keynote and Plenary speakers, Invited speakers in Special sessions, all other speakers, members of the conference committees, and other attendees. MARSS2019 also cannot provide any travel grants or other financial support. Please abstain from sending requests of this kind to MARSS2019 secretariat.
- Student registration must be accompanied with a confirmation of valid matriculation.
- Accommodation, travel costs and insurance are not included in the fees.
- Please be aware that only one presentation at the conference is covered by the basic registration fee. Maximum two additional presentations by the same person are allowed (extra fee to be paid: 200 EUR for one additional presentation OR 400 EUR for two additional presentations, see below).
|Early Bird fee
(by April 15 , 2019)
(after April 15, 2019)
|One-day registration (July 02, July 03, or July 04): 250 EUR
|Paper overlength fee (if more than 6 pages):||150 EUR (up to 2 extra pages)|
|One additional presentation:||200 EUR
|Two additional presentations:||400 EUR
|Extra banquet ticket:
||50 EUR, free for child up to 4-year-old
|Extra proceedings (USB drive):||40 EUR
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt in the end of the form. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice in attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
- The Invoicing options, both “Invoice in attachment” and “Invoice”, will not be available after the May 31st, 2019. For special request, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at email@example.com.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges.
- Bank drafts as well as personal or company cheques are not accepted.
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Note! Participation confirmation letter will only be sent when full payment has been received.
All cancellations and changes must be made in writing (email) to Tavicon Congress Bureau, firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 15, 2019. An unpaid invoice is not a cancellation, and cancellation fees apply even for unpaid invoices.
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at email@example.com or tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours Mon-Fri 9.00-16.00 GMT+2).