- Before July 13, 2020, registration and payment are made through an online registration system.
- Starting from July 13, 2020, you can register and pay at the conference venue.
- MARSS2020 registration fee cannot be waived or discounted for anybody. This includes all Chairs, Plenary speakers, Invited speakers in Special sessions, and members of MARSS committees. MARSS2020 also cannot provide any travel grants or other financial support. Please abstain from sending requests of this kind to MARSS2020 secretariat.
- Student registration must be accompanied with a confirmation of valid matriculation.
- Accommodation, travel costs and insurance are not included in the fees.
- Please be aware that only one presentation at the conference is covered by the basic registration fee. Maximum two additional presentations by the same person are allowed (extra fee to be paid: 280 CAD for one additional presentation OR 560 CAD for two additional presentations, see below).
|Early Bird fee
(by April 15 , 2020)
(after April 15, 2020)
|One-day registration (July 14, July 15, or July 16): 350 CAD
|Paper overlength fee (if more than 6 pages):||220 CAD (up to 2 extra pages)|
|One additional presentation:||280 CAD
|Two additional presentations:||560 CAD
|Extra banquet ticket:
||70 CAD, free for child up to 4-year-old
|Extra proceedings (USB drive):||50 CAD
Payments will be accepted by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Alternatively, we can issue an invoice for 20 CAD surcharge, contact us at info(at)marss-conference.org .
All cancellations and changes must be made in writing (email) to info(at)marss-conference.org, by May 31, 2020, sharp.