Information for authors of accepted papers
All accepted papers (full and short) will be presented in the technical sessions (oral presentation, 20 min). All accepted papers will be included into the conference proceedings on USB (given that the registration fee is paid). Presented full papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei.
If your submission is a full paper (5-6 pages), then please revise your paper according to reviewer comments (attached to the acceptance email) and upload the final paper. Detailed instructions are available below. The upload of your final paper is due on August 10, 2023.
IMPORTANT: The upload can only start after ALL submitted full papers have been reviewed and the authors notified (probably at the beginning of August). For this reason, PLEASE WAIT FOR AN EXTRA NOTICE FROM MARSS2023 PUBLICATION CHAIRS WHEN YOU CAN START UPLOADING YOUR FINAL PAPER!
If your submission is a short paper (1-3 pages), then you do not need to revise and upload your paper. The original paper will be included into the USB conference proceedings as it is. Consequently, you can ignore the information below on how to upload the final paper.
MARSS2023 policy requires that at least one of the authors must register for the conference and pay the registration fee by August 10, 2023. The latter deadline is very important in order to finalize and announce MARSS2023 Final Technical Program by August 31, 2023.
We encourage you to refer to MARSS2023 website periodically for further updates and news about the conference https://marss-conference.org.
How to upload your final Full Paper for submission to the IEEE Xplore® digital library
- Prepare the final version as PDF. The paper must strictly follow the IEEE format (Word/LaTeX) to be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- Validate it through PDF eXpress. PDF eXpress instructions are available below.
- Upload the validated final version obtained from PDF eXpress to EasyChair, login as “PROCEEDINGS AUTHOR” (In EasyChair follow the link on the right side of the screen to “Upload new version”).
- You’ll be asked to fill and submit IEEE copyright form during the process.
How to validate your final Full Paper for IEEE Xplore® digital library
The paper must strictly follow the IEEE format (Word/LaTeX) to be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. PDF eXpress is a free service offered by IEEE to validate submitted manuscripts. It is mandatory to use PDF eXpress to validate your own PDF file for IEEE-Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). The PDF files that were not validated by PDF eXpress will NOT be accepted by IEEE for the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Be aware that the validation process adds a special tag to your final PDF metadata, and the manuscript cannot be modified after the validation has been successfully completed.
To sum up, please create your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file in the following way:
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript BEFORE applying PDF eXpress.
- Go to the PDF eXpress web site.
- Create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link OR Enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- Enter the Conference ID: 58567X
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Through your created PDF eXpress account, upload your PDF file for validating.
- If your PDF is successful, download the validated PDF. This will be the file to upload to EasyChair Proceedings.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: pdfsupport(at)ieee.org