How to validate your final Full Paper for IEEE Xplore® digital library
The paper must strictly follow the IEEE format (Word / LaTeX) to be will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. PDF eXpress is a free service offered by IEEE to verify and validate submitted manuscripts.
It is mandatory to either use PDF eXpress to convert your source file to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file (Conversion function), or to check your own PDF file for IEEE-Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). The PDF files that were not created or checked by PDF eXpress will NOT be accepted by IEEE for the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Note that this process adds a special tag to your PDF metadata and the manuscript shouldn’t be modified afterwards.
Steps for creating your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file:
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript BEFORE going to PDF eXpres
- Go to the PDF eXpress web site
- Create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link OR Enter the same password that was used for previous conferences
- Enter the Conference ID: 49294X
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- Through your created PDF eXpress account, upload either your source file for conversion to PDF, or your PDF file for checking
- You will have the opportunity to revise your source file if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if your PDF fails the PDF eXpress check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: email@example.com