Final Full Paper submission
If your accepted submission is a full paper (4-6 pages in IEEE format, two additional pages are permitted at an extra page charge), then you must revise your paper according to reviewer comments and upload the final paper (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file) through your EasyChair account by April 15, 2018.
The paper must strictly follow the IEEE format to be included into IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei. According to IEEE guidelines, it is mandatory to use PDF eXpress to convert your source file to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file (Conversion function), or to check your own PDF file for IEEE-Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). PDF eXpress is a free service offered by IEEE. The PDF files that were not created or checked by PDF eXpress will NOT be accepted by IEEE for IEEE Xplore inclusion.
Steps for creating your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file:
1. Create your manuscript
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
3. Go to the PDF eXpress web site.
4. Create a new account by clicking on “New Users – Click Here” link.
5. Enter the Conference ID:
6. Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
7. Through your created PDF eXpress account, upload either your source file for conversion to PDF, or your PDF file for checking
8. You will have the opportunity to revise your source file if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, or if your PDF fails the PDF eXpress check.
9. Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, go to your EasyChair account and login as “PROCEEDINGS AUTHOR” to upload your final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file to MARSS2018 (follow the link to Upload new version).
IMPORTANT: If not yet done, you also must upload an IEEE Copyright Transfer Form, properly filled and signed, through your EasyChair account (follow the links information/Add or update files). This is strictly necessary for inclusion of your final paper into IEEE Xplore and indexing by Ei.